Bitcoin ice hockey betting is fast and exciting. The thrills of the game match the thrills Bitcoin sportsbooks offer. While handicapping and picking winners is usually the focus of ice hockey Bitcoin betting predictions, there are different ways to bet.
The list of different ice hockey Bitcoin betting predictions include money line bets, over/under, puck line, point spread, regulation time, parlay, proposition, and first period. Let’s take a look at each one.
Understanding the different betting predictions
Mixing and matching predictions is a way to improve your chances of winning bets. This is something that most first-time players overlook. Ice hockey Bitcoin betting is diverse. You should see to it that its different features and functions are utilized to maximize its potential.
- Money Line bets – Money lines ice hockey Bitcoin betting predictions set on which team will win the game. This is possibly the simplest form of bet anyone can place. It is straightforward and easy to understand.
- Over/Under bets – A Bitcoin sportsbook sets a total for each game. Bettors wager on whether the total amount of goals scored between two teams will go over or under the provided total.
- Puck Line bets – Opposite to wagering games on the moneyline, this ice hockey Bitcoin betting predictions bet give bettors the chance to play the puck line. This is where each game has a point spread specified on the favorite and the underdog. Usually, puck line bets offer attractive prices than money line.
- Point Spread bet – Different Bitcoin sportsbooks offer unusual point spreads along with the standard puck line. Due to the low-scoring nature of the sporting event, larger ice hockey Bitcoin betting predictions point spreads result in bigger payouts.
- Regulation time bets – Another ice hockey Bitcoin betting predictions alternative to money line and puck line betting is regulation time betting. This is where users bet the favorite at i.e. -0.5 or +0.5 to the underdog. Favorite bettors get better prices on their side by betting on them to win in regulation time. Meanwhile, underdog bets pay more and win if their side wins or if the game ends up in overtime.
- Parlay bets – Ice Hockey parlay bets is where two or more hockey sides are selected. All must win for the parlay to pay off. More events chosen mean more bet pays if successful.
- Proposition bets – Proposition ice hockey Bitcoin betting predictions include placing bets on different parts of the game such as team or player Bitcoin sportsbetting statistics.
Different strokes for different folks
Do not hesitate to try out the different ice hockey Bitcoin betting predictions. This is your chance to further improve your chances of hitting the big win. Learn and check out other predictions to see if you can unlock more potential to your ice hockey bets.